Wipro Recruitment 2018 | Java Developer/Administrator | B.E/B.Tech/Any degree | Across India
Wipro Recruitment for Administrator – Desktop Support at Hyderabad/Coimbatore office and Java Developer at Pune, Kolkata.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.Candidates can also try Wipro Walk-in Drive 2018.
Wipro Recruitment 2018:
Wipro Recruitment for Administrator – Desktop Support:
|Job Role||Administrator – Desktop Support|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/Any degree from recognized university
- Minimum Experience Required: 0 – 1 Years
- Mandatory Skills: Desktop Support EUC Admin, Desktop Support, Infra Monitoring and Basic Administration.
- Desirable Skills: Language Skills: English Language
- As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infra structure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
- Handle first-level incident/problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required. Log file monitoring for errors.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination, Perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow quality/security process defined for the engagement.
How to Apply Wipro Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment by the following link.
Check below for more details
6257 total views, 2 today