Teradata Recruitment 2018 for Intern | B.E/B.Tech
Teradata Recruitment scheduled for Intern – CSS for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Hyderabad Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Teradata Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Intern CSS|
- Associates degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline
- Conceptual understanding of Intel-based computer hardware architectures
- Clear understanding of contractual policies and development.
- Using verbal and written communication skills, to prepare and deliver presentations when required.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong facilitation and team skills.
- Perform simple to complex analyses with the use of a personal computer. Flexibility in a multi-managed working environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience in Host software (MVS, VM etc)
- Advance knowledge of Teradata, Linux, UNIX, Windows, mainframe operating systems (VM/MVS, etc.)
- Teradata Database experience
- Teradata Certification
- Advance knowledge of disk array architecture
- The role provides hardware and software first level technical support within the “Teradata Customers Services” (TCS) department of the Teradata division. This position requires 7 X 24 availability and willingness to work in shifts.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to; software and firmware, application upgrades, system analysis, customer satisfaction, asset management, change control pre-work documentation and individual development for mission critical customer support.
How to apply Teradata Recruitment 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
Check below for more details
2260 total views, 2 today