TCS Off Campus Drive 2018 | Non Engineering Graduates | 17 March 2018
TCS Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for Non Engineering graduates (2018 batch) across the country.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
TCS Off Campus Drive Details:
|Job & Venue Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||17 March 2018|
|Last Date to apply||12 March 2018|
TCS Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- 2018 Batch of B.Sc(Computer Science/Information Technology/Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry/Electronics/Statics)/BCA/BCS/Bachelor of Information Technology/Bachelor of Information Science
- Minimum aggregate marks of 50% or above (All subjects, all semesters)in graduation, Class XII, Diploma(if applicable) & Class X.
- All academic courses should be full time.
- Class XII should have been completed in Science or Commerce with Mathematics or Statics subjects
- All academic courses should have been completed within the stipulated course duration as specified by the board/university without any extended education
- Maximum up to 24 months of break/gap is permitted for valid reasons
up to 1 pending backlog/arrear is allowed at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection Process and the same should be cleared within the stipulated course duration.
Note: This Recruitment drive is not applicable for Engineering Graduates
How to apply TCS Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link on or before 12 March 2018.
Check below for more details
7559 total views, 2 today