Salesforce Recruitment 2018 for Associate Technical Consultant | B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Salesforce Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the post of Associate Technical Consultant for any degree graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Salesforce Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Success Graduate Program-APAC India FTE-Associate Technical Consultant|
- Are graduating in 2018
- Are passionate about the impact technology can have on the world
- Have technical affinity (technical degree a strong plus, but not a requirement)
- Are ambitious, curious and self-motivated
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to adapt to new opportunities
- Ideally bring work experience in a Commercial or Consulting environment through student jobs, Internships or University Projects, preferably in an International setting
- Are fluent in English
- Are prepared to relocate to one of our main office locations in either Sydney, Singapore, Bangalore, or Hyderabad for the duration of the program, 12 months.
As a graduate, you will undergo a dynamic, yet intensive 3 month on-boarding and enablement program, during which you will:
- develop a deep understanding of our products, business, and culture
- learn critical soft skills and consulting skills you’ll need to develop into your role
- learn about the role you will take on
- build your network with your graduate cohort
From the three-month mark, you will:
- work as a full-fledged member of your team
- carry own responsivities toward team goals
- build your practical skills and expertise through real life customer and internal projects
- make valuable contributions to our customers through direct engagements
- build your network with the greater Salesforce team
How to apply Salesforce Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
Check below for more details
3722 total views, 4 today