PowerSchool Recruitment 2018 | Associate Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/MCA
PowerSchool Recruitment scheduled to hire Associate Software Engineer, Associate QA Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
PowerSchool Recruitment 2018:
PowerSchool Recruitment for Associate Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer (Node.js)|
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technologies required or equivalent experience
- This is an entry level position; the ideal person needs to be motivated and willing to learn
- Knowledge of Kafka, Ping Identity, Redis, WebAPI Frameworks and REST API
- Basic understanding of MySQL; AWS Aurora is a plus
- Ability to become familiar with OWASP threats and mitigation techniques
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with current software design principles and concepts such as patterns, algorithms, data structures, dependency injection, MV**, SOA, n-tier architecture
- Ability to handle a heavy workload with multiple projects and frequent interruptions
- Ability to work in a changing, dynamic environment
- PowerSchool is seeking an Associate Software Engineer for its Unified Platform team.
- This position, under the general direction of the Lead and/or Manager, Software Engineering, will be responsible for technical and development support for our award-winning K-12 software.
- This role will implement, code, build, and test new features, maintain existing features, and develop reports that will include components, data models, customization and reporting features for our products.
- Additionally, this position will gather and refine requirements, develop designs, implement, test and document solutions to produce the highest quality product and customer satisfaction.
How to apply PowerSchool Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
Check below for more details
3270 total views, 3 today