Mphasis Off Campus Drive 2018 | Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Across India
Mphasis Off Campus Drive scheduled to hire Software Engineer for Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Mphasis Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Mphasis Hackathon (Software Engineer)|
|Salary||Rs 1.8 – 2.5 LPA|
- 2018 passing out BE students from Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication and Electrical branches.
- Minimum 60% marks or 6.3 CGPA in graduation
- The candidate needs to possess good communication skills
- The students need to be flexible to get allocated to any Mphasis operating location
- The students need to be flexible to take up any technology and the work timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterwards
- First 6 months- Trainee Associate Software Engineer at Level-1
- Post 6 months- Associate Software Engineer at Level-2
- The candidate will be hired at ‘Level 1’ for 6 months.Annual CTC INR 180000/- will be offered. They will remain at Level 1 for 6 months irrespective of them getting deployed earlier to projects.
- The candidate will be moved to ‘Level 2’ after 6 months and the salary will be revised to Annual CTC INR 250000/-
Assessment/ Selection criteria:
- First round – AMCAT Test Criteria
- Second round – Hackathon
- Third round – SVAR (Tool Based CommunicationTest
- Final Round – Panel Interview(Tech & HR)
How to apply Mphasis Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.
Check below for more details
4498 total views, 2 today