Government jobs in Punjab for clerk cum Data Entry operators and Steno Typist posts
Government jobs in Punjab for clerk cum Data Entry operators and Steno Typist posts under OFFICE OF ADVOCATE GENERAL, PUNJAB. Department is inviting Indian candidates to apply for these govt jobs in Punjab state for clerk posts. The online applications are invited from eligible candidates on all days during April 16, 2018 to May 09, 2018 (up to 12:00 midnight) for the recruitment of various posts in OFFICE OF ADVOCATE GENERAL, PUNJAB. Punjabi candidates who are looking for latest govt jobs in Punjab can apply now online through the departmental website.
The information regarding detail of posts, reservation chart, qualifications, and other terms and conditions etc. are given below in the same post. Read the whole article carefully before applying theseGovernment jobs in Punjab.
1). Profile Name: Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator
Number of Vacant Posts: 51 posts,
Pay Band: Rs.10300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 3200
2). Job Profile: Steno Typist
Number of Vacant Posts: 20 posts.
Pay Band: Rs. 10300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 3200
Age Bond: those who are interested for these Govt jobs in Punjab must fall in between following age criteria: “The minimum age of the candidate must be18 years and Maximum age is 37 years as on 01 January 2018”.
- i)All Indian who have completed their Graduation from a recognized University or Institution can apply for these Government Jobs in Punjab state.
- ii)Possesses at least one hundred and twenty hours course with hands on experience in the use of personal computer on Information Technology in office productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from Government recognized institution OR Possesses a Computer Information Technology Course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Government of India.
What is the Application Fee for Applying These Govt Jobs in Punjab?
Those who meets with all above eligibility criteria such as Education, Age can apply for these Govt jobs in Punjab, so for applying candidates have to pay the following application fee: “Rs.600/- for GENERAL Cat. Candidates, rs.300/- for PWD candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/BC/ESM candidates” to be paid online.
Mode of Selection: After receiving the applications, department is going to conduct a written exam and Skill Test will take place for Typing Skill. On the basis of these 2 tests candidate will be selected for these jobs in Punjab.
Regarding written test For these Government Jobs in Punjab:
- Written test will contain 100 multiple choice questions of one mark each. The paper will be of 120 minutes’ duration.
- Minimum qualifying marks will be 25% of total marks of examination. There will be negative marking (1/4th marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer).
- Kindly visit website www.govt.thapar.edu for more details regarding pattern and syllabus, and marking related details.
What is the Process for Applying These Jobs in Punjab?
The last question which comes in our mind is that “how we can apply for these posts?” The answer of that question is here. You have to apply online through the departmental official website for theseGovernment jobs in Punjab. We below share the link under IMPORTANT LINK section. You have to just click on that link and you will redirect to the online application form.
16TH April 2018 is the Opening Date for Online Application.
9th May 2018 is the End Date for Online Application.
Check below for more details
2334 total views, 1 today