General Electric Recruitment 2018 for Intern | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
General Electric Recruitment 2018 for a role of Intern for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates at Mumbai/Bengaluru Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
General Electric Recruitment 2018:
General Electric Recruitment for Intern at Bengaluru:
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or related disciplines
- Good hands on in Java and other Object Oriented programming languages.
- Understanding of software designs and architecture leveraging UML and design patterns.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision and seek help when necessary
- Demonstrates ability to work with technical leadership team to implement specific modules.
- As a Software Intern, you will develop work on assignments which are related to feature subset (for risk retirement) of the new age platform foundation applications/services.
- This includes development of front-end using Web UI technologies along with backend applications, server and database.
- You will be a part of the scrum team and will actively contribute to the Imaging Platforms releases, working with the direction from the Architects and other senior members in being able to independently develop with minimal supervision.
How to apply General Electric Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
Check below for more details
248 total views, 5 today