General Electric Recruitment 2018 for Intern | B.E/B.Tech
General Electric Recruitment 2018 for a role of Intern for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Mumbai Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
General Electric Recruitment 2018:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering (or a high school diploma / GED)
- Intern provides assistance to work group in order to meet assigned objectives.
- In this role you will work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
- Software development and maintenance of components, systems and their networks
- Analyze user needs to design and code
- Program (in C, C++, C#, .net, WCF, WPF, Java, etc.) all applications, components and interfaces
- Work closely with the business unit to ensure application development meets product specification requirements
- Design, implement and test software, ensuring quality specifications are met.
How to apply General Electric Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
Check below for more details
3743 total views, 3 today