Fluor Recruitment 2018 | Associate Design Engineer | B.E/B.Tech
Fluor Recruitment 2018 scheduled for Associate Design Engineer for Engineering graduates at New Delhi Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Fluor Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Design Engineer – Control Systems|
- Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in engineering field of study and
- One (1) year of work-related experience; a recognized professional certification or registration in the applicable field, if required; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/ national statutes and guidelines
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
- Engineer-in-Training achievement status accomplished
- Advanced knowledge of discipline codes and standards, commercial availability and cost of materials
- Practical field experience
- Intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, e-mail, spreadsheet and electronic presentation programs
- The purpose of this position is to apply a general understanding of design engineering principles as listed.
- Perform and check routine calculations, specify simple equipment, and solve problems of simple engineering complexity
- Review vendor equipment documentation within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
- Monitor material estimates and quantities; participate in equipment and material procurement activities
- Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
- Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
- Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
How to apply Fluor Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
Check below for more details
227 total views, 1 today