FIS Recruitment 2018 for Associate Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/Any degree
FIS Recruitment scheduled for the role of Associate Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/Any degree graduates at Pune Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
FIS Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer – Client Services|
- Any graduate BSC fresher can apply for this role.
- Candidates passed out within past 3 years can apply.
- Also candidates already working with small IT start-ups can apply.
- Candidate should be good in verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen on learning new technologies and technical aspects.
- Candidate should be flexible enough to work in 24/7 support environment.
- Acting as a service desk agent. Receiving client calls, service requests, incident and defect logging etc.….
- Acknowledging the service requests/tickets in the shared mail box and making sure tickets are solved/escalated to correct department.
- Maintaining the case log statistics in desired format.
- Follow-up on the open tickets and incidents with client as well as internal teams.
- Monitoring the system and escalating alerts as per the SOP`s.
- Performing data integrity and system morning checks for MarketMap terminal and FAME.
- Working in sync with the L1 and L2 resources in the team to be well aware of the current status of the applications and stability.
How to apply FIS Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
Check below for more details
5317 total views, 1 today