DAE Recruitment for Assistant, Upper Divisional Clerk Posts 2018
Job Posted On: 10th May 2018
Department Name: Department of Atomic Energy
Job Profile: Scientific Assistant
Employment Type: Regular
Job Location: Indian
- Scientific Assistant/B (Civil) : 03
2. Scientific Assistant/B (Electrical) : 02
3. Scientific Assistant/B (Mechanical) : 02
4. Scientific Assistant/B (IT/CS) :02
5. Technician /B (Plumbing) :03
6. Technician /B (Carpentry) :03
7. Technician /B (Electrical) : 05
8. Technician/B (Computer Operator and Programming Assistant): 01
9. Technician/B (Information Communication Technology System Maintenance: 01
10. Technician/B (Draughtsman-Civil) : 01
11. Assistant Security Officer/A : 05
12. Upper Division Clerk: 06
13. Driver (Ordinary Grade): 02
Total Vacancies: 36 Posts
For Scientific Assistant Posts: Rs.35400/-
For Technician B Posts: Rs.21700/-
For Assistant Security Officer Posts: A Rs.35400/-
For Upper Division Clerk Posts: Rs.25500/-
For Driver Posts: Rs.19900/-
Eligibility Criteria for DCSEM Recruitment
1).Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks.
2). Indian candidates who have passed in 10th & 12th examination (with Science and Maths) with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate. Applicants also have a National Trade Certificate issued after ITI course in the relevant stream. ITI Course of 3 years.
The Minimum Age: 30 years.
The Maximum Age: 45 Years.
How to Apply DCSEM Recruitment 2018
- Candidates are advised to submit the ONLINE application well in advance without waiting for the Closing Date.
- Documents to be uploaded along with the application form.
What is the process for DCSEM Selection?
1).Selection will be on the basis of performance in personal interview.
2).50 multiple choice questions on Mathematics, Science and General Awareness.
3).Shortlisted candidates of Preliminary Test will be eligible for Advanced Test comprising of 50 multiple choice questions in their respective trades.
4).Shortlisted candidates of Stage-2 will be eligible for Skill/Trade Test.
04/06/2018 is the Last Date to apply.
Check below for more details
3232 total views, 1 today