BNY Mellon Recruitment 2018 | Support Analyst | MBA/MA/MMS
BNY Mellon Recruitment 2018 notification for the post of Distribution Support Analyst for MBA/MA/MMS graduates at Pune Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
BNY Mellon Recruitment:
|Job Role||Distribution Support Analyst|
- Postgraduate (MBA Finance, MMS Finance, MA – Financial Economics etc.)
- Good conceptual understanding of financial asset Classes specifically Mutual Funds & Bonds
- Good Knowledge of various mathematical/Quantitative concepts for e.g. (Simple & Compound Interest, Profit/Loss calculations, Standard deviation, Quartile, Percentile etc.)
- Knowledge of basic VBA Macros & MS Advance Excel
- Should be Proactive & have a logical thought process
- Excellent verbal & written Communication skills in English
- Experience: Fresher with the above qualifications will be fine too.
- The Distribution Support Analyst-I is responsible for generating Mutual Fund related reporting such as Factsheets, Performance Reports, Fund Summaries, Portfolio Holdings, AUMs & Yields reports, updating Client Specific Templates and managing BNY Mellon Funds information on various Third Party Databases.
- These reports are circulated to various internal & external clients of IM EMEA.
- The candidate is expected to process the reports as per the production schedule with highest level of Quality and within the specified time lines.
- The candidate should be a team player and is expected to work collaboratively with Onshore and Offshore team members to facilitate in achieving daily production deliverables for the team.
How to apply for BNY Mellon Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
Check below for more details
2559 total views, 2 today