Bank of India recruitment 2018
Bank of India is going to fill up vacant posts of Officer (Credit) in General Banking stream throughout India. Those who are interested in these Bank Jobs in India can apply online through the Bank website; there is no other way to apply for this Bank of India recruitment 2018.
Bank of India is the leading Public sector Bank in India with many branches all over India. They are now looking to fresher candidates to be recruiting as Officer Posts in various Bank branches. Bank is going to fill up total 158 vacant posts. More detail related to this Bank of India recruitment 2018 is given below in this post, read the whole article carefully before applying:
Complete ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA (as on 01.04.2018):
- Age Bond (As on 01.04.2018): Candidates must have minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 30 years for applying these Bank jobs in India under this Bank of India recruitment 2018.
- Education Criteria:All Indian Graduates +MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA (or) Charted Accountant. Minimum 60% marks at graduation level is for candidates applying under general/unreserved category, candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) applying for reserved vacancies (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) will be entitled for relaxation of 5% i.e. they should have minimum 55% marks at graduation level.
What is the Selection Process?
There will be a written examination for the selection of candidates. The written examination will contain following subjects:
- English, 2. General Awareness related to Banking, 3. Financial Management.
Total Marks: 150 Marks.
Total Time: 120 Min.
What is the Process for applying this Bank Jobs in India?
Interested candidates for this bank of India recruitment have to apply online through the official website of Bank. Steps you need to follow for applying:
- ONLINE APPLICATION REGISTRATION ON WEBSITE.
- PAYMENT OF FEES
- PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
20TH April 2018 is the Start Date for applying online.
05th May 2018 is the Last Date.
Check below for more details
3755 total views, 3 today