Avalara Recruitment 2018 | Engineering Intern | B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/MCS
Avalara Technologies Private Ltd scheduled for a role of Engineering Intern for B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/MCS graduates at Pune office.The detailed eligibility and application process of Avalara Recruitment are given in below.
Avalara Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Engineering Intern|
- BE, BCA, MCA, MCS.
Technical Skills: Must-Have
- Knowledge of C, C++, Java, Testing, Windows, MS Word, MS Excel is a must.
Soft Skills: Must-Have
- Excellent communication.
- Excellent logical and analytical skills
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Team player
Internship Period: 6 months
As an intern in the Engineering team, you will be a part of the orange revolution. You will be innovating, designing, programming and testing our product. You will have real responsibilities and will be provided opportunities to grow professionally.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working under the close supervision of a software engineer or lead engineer.
- Understand and follow SDLC.
- Develops technical knowledge and awareness of those technical areas in which requested to code.
- Understand the products, develops and build unit test components.
- Accurately records own time and accurately reports progress on own work.
How to apply Avalara Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
Check below for more details
2161 total views, 2 today