Allscripts Recruitment 2018 | Associate Technical Support | B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Allscripts Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of Associate Technical Support Consultant, Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Pune Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Allscripts Recruitment 2018:
Allscripts Recruitment for Associate Technical Support:
|Job Role||Associate Technical Support Consultant|
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer science/IT or equivalent, relevant work experience
- Professional Certification such as MCITP or MCP preferred
- 0 – 2 years experience with a demonstrated competence in functional or technical troubleshooting of the assigned products
- The primary purpose of this role is to provide first-level technical support to customers via the telephone and/or Internet (e.g., instant message, email).
- The incumbent will assess the nature of system or service issues and resolves technical or sophisticated support problems through independent judgement and advanced problem solving skills.
- Interact with customers to help troubleshoot and resolve highly complex product problems or issues
- Diagnose and resolve complex customer questions or problems over the telephone/Internet in the areas of system configurations/setup, product functionality, and bugs/enhancements
- Track and document inbound support requests and ensure proper notation of customer problems or issues
- Stay abreast of current technology in products, design changes, and new products offered
- May travel to client site in order to resolve extremely complex customer and product issues
How to apply Allscripts Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
Check below for more details
2612 total views, 1 today